Tuesday, April 26, 2016

michelada

As I sit to write I'm distracted by the sounds on the street outside and sight of hummingbirds darting back and forth around the pamagranet tree. I start thinking about what I have to say which leads to the fact that I've lost the energy that I once had that inspired me to continue writing this blog.

It crosses my mind that his may be my last entry, I'm feeling like this project has run it's course. I question if there is anything I can write with real value to add that I can add at this point. I started this blog to share my experiences in homebrewing and wanted to provide others with information that they could benefit from but at this point it seems what I have to offer is redundant and can easily be found through multipel other on-line sources.
I find myself writing recently only to discover I'd already covered the subject several years earlier. This was a good indicator to me to question into my usefulness here..
This leaves me asking myself what more I can provide here that would be usedull?
I've moved on to other pursuits as many of you know and I'm using my energy to suceed toward that end. I could offer my insights into that effor but again, it's been done and I'm far from someone that could offer advice.
I'm also uiestioning whether I even want to write! It takes work and tanacity both of which I think I'm lacking in at this time. I may equey back itno the Gringado blog but when I think about it my mind gets fuzzy and I feel sleepy, more signs to stop? Where to go from here? I ask myself and a void appears as the answer.
It's been a good excersize and I hope this blog has been a "good" in the world. I'll leave it up for any new person to discover but  I won't kbe adding any new material. thanks to all the followers and those who have commented, it's validated my work here. Cheers and Salud!



Brew sculpture modifed with venting

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

About Beer Diary...